background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Out for a drive...


photo credit: www.poporestaurant.com

Yesterday we went out for dinner with friends to celebrate our wedding anniversaries (theirs and ours) which are coming up soon. We went to one of my favorite restaurants which is about an hour-and-a-half drive. But what a beautiful drive!

We had sunshine, and beautiful scenery, and fabulous company and conversation!

The meal was outstanding as it always is at Popo's in Welfare, Texas. It is truly an historic landmark, and never disappoints. It was so fun to introduce our friends to it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great spot. Happy anniversary, early.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails