background

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kathleen 1 and Kathleen 2...

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion... Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


That's me, Kathleen1, on the left, and my friend, Kathleen2, on the right, doing goofy touristy things on her recent visit. After the cabin fever I've been feeling, her visit was a breath of fresh air and absolutely the best medicine of all.

We went to a favorite restaurant that we used to frequent when she lived here. We took in a movie. We took a picture with a local landmark. We went to introduce her to my grandchildren. Then to San Antonio where she introduced me to sushi...yum! We had a knitting lesson. We travelled to visit her aunt and uncle. Then on to visit a dear mutual friend where we shopped resale, had lunch in old Fort Worth, and had dinner of yet more sushi!

My companion has truly lifted me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails