background

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Virtual visit...

Friends were scheduled to visit this summer, but the trip had to be postponed. It was a really unavoidable reason, but it was disappointing. Sometimes I look forward not just to the visit, but to the kick in the pants that having company gives me to start seeing things around the house that I usually just get immune to...good and bad.

So I thought maybe we needed a virtual visit. I'm going to start sharing snapshots of my home now and then. Maybe a project in progress...we're scheduled to start front porch construction...I'm so excited!

Today's snapshot:

This is an awesome little cupboard. I bought it as a birthday gift for Carey from a friend that was downsizing. It hides away some stuff that I don't like out in the open. The basket on top and the stool alongside are family pieces. I like the way they go together. This is what I see when I open my eyes each morning. If they are all standing still instead of bouncing around on the wall, I know it's a good non-Meniere's day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails