background

Monday, September 22, 2008

virtual visit - summer linens


Last week we enjoyed the annual event that I wait for all through the long hot Texas summers...the first little cool front of the year. It wasn't a whole lot cooler, but it was some cooler and a lot less humid. Heavenly! As I changed the bed today, I thought it might not be long before I put away the summer whites and get out the darker linens and warmer blankets.

What you don't see in the picture is that on the floor, at the right foot of the bed, sat my friend, the crazy cat lady, strumming a guitar. Just like a cat...always getting under foot. :)

Jared was looking over my shoulder today, and saw the pictures posted earlier in the virtual visit series. He said the furniture looks a lot better in the pictures than it does in reality. I could claim it is my great photographic skill, but I'm sure it's because I take the opportunity to dust before taking the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails