background

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Blogger changes and What I'm reading Wednesday...

Before I start the book talk, I just want to ask if anyone else has noticed that Blogger is making changes again.  One thing I've noticed is that I no longer get comment notifications to my email (though the settings still show that I have that option checked).  I always like to reply to comments in the comment section and also send my reply via email to each commenter.  Apologies to all if it seems like I have been ignoring comments lately.  I haven't had as much time on the computer lately, and hadn't noticed this change before, so have missed quite a few comments, I'm sure.

Shelter in Place by Nora Roberts

I'm reading a new one by Nora Roberts.  I jumped on the library reserve list very quickly and happily found myself very close to the beginning of the line.  I'm enjoying the book.  It begins with a mall shooting by three high school gunmen.  Then it follows the lives of those who were affected by the horrifying event.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes, everyone has been posting about the no-more-comments-to-email problem with Blogger. Don't know what's up or if it a temporary issue or a permanent change.

    This book looks like a difficult read. Too many of these shootings and stories of the survivors around today, who would have ever imagined years ago that we could be in such danger in a mall or a cinema or just walking down the street?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm are wishing blogger would hurry up!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails