Dug this one out of the 'drafts' bin from early June, and updated it a little.
1. It's 2am and you're not home. You are more than likely: Keeping the kiddoes!
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? I plead the fifth.
3. What do your bank checks look like? Plain blue economy/safety.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? Goodness knows.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list. As Time Goes By - Complete Original Series on DVD
6. What color is your toothbrush? Blue
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. Unwanted weight in my southern region...nuff said.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? Clear Springs with a co-worker...insisted upon and paid for by our incredibly wonderful boss. It was FAB as usual!
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? I never buy cards. I make cards, but am really bad about actually getting them in the mailbox.
10. What is your worst bad habit? Procrastination
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to. Real Simple
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? The works!
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? Someone whose last name I couldn't think of, and I was hoping looking through the phone book might jog my memory. Still haven't thought of it, by the way.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? My best friends, but I can't narrow it down to one.
15. What is the last thing you cooked? Ground meat for a Taco Salad.
16. Name something that you wouldn't want to buy used. Underwear.
17. Which shoe do you put on first? Left
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? My mind
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? We have three really crummy bookshelves.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? I never get around to returning anything...unlike a certain friend of mine who is probably reading this. :) It is likely to just hang in my closet unworn, or get stashed under the guest room bed.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? Philosophy, Pure Grace.
22. What is your favorite board game? Yahtzee. No, Trivial Pursuit. No, Sorry! No, Scrabble.
23. What was the last board game you played? Yahtzee
24. Where did your vehicle come from? Detroit
25. If a movie was made about your life, what would the theme song be? Fat Bottomed Girls
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? The kids
27. What was the color of the bridesmaids dresses at the last wedding you went to? A gorgeous taupe color
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate the most? Dusting.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? With a knife and fork.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is... not ruined by all the melted wax from the MANY candles! Oh, and chocolate.