Well, last year I went minimal with my goal for the new year. This year I think I will see how I do with a running list to mark items off of as completed. Some of the items are not meant to be achieved within this calendar year, but I'm adding them anyway to keep them in mind.
2. Take a walking tour in Ireland.
3. Print, frame, hang six of my photos.
4. Compile some of my blog posts into book form.
5. Read the books that I can't believe I got out of school without reading:
7. Convert old vinyl LPs to CDs.
8. Empty. Every. Last. Box.
9. Replace the tile floors with hardwood.
10. Be a hospice volunteer.
11. Go to Maine.
12. Make effort toward routine aerobic activity for improved health, mobility, balance.
13. Stretch daily.
15. Learn to make bagels.
16. Hand quilt Rita May's quilt.
19. Sell unused craft items on eBay.
20. Research deer-resistant xeriscaping for front yard.
That ought to keep me busy for awhile.