background

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saturday snail mail...

These were Nurses' Day cards for our clients who are nurses.

A 'Thinking of You' card for my cousin.  It doesn't look like much in the photo, but better irl; very simple with just the embossed tree and small tag.

And then it got a little out of control.  When I'm not satisfied, I start adding 'just one more thing.'

Yowza...this one had a LOT of just one more things.  :)

This one is a nod to a favorite artist.  It's not nearly as beautiful as Polly Jones' art, but her work does use mixed media, it often has jars, sometimes has a fish or two, and almost always has flowers.  I highly recommend Polly Jones' Etsy shop

And, because I let time get away from me this year, a very simple Mother's Day card for my m-i-l.  

Hope everyone reading this has a Happy Mother's Day...or if you aren't in the US, an all around happy...and healthy...day!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Kath. I have been stitching on cards and quite enjoying the process. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to do some machine sewing on cards, but I haven't managed to clear enough horizontal surface around this house for card supplies AND setting up the sewing machine. ;)

      Delete
  2. I don’t know how I missed this post. Love all your cards. I’m one of those add “just one more thing.” LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! It is SO frustrating when I go one step too far! LOL

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails