background

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday snail mail...

I had hoped to spend the day at my desk organizing and making more cards, but I woke up this morning with a headache, and have only managed to read and binge watch Finding Your Roots.  So I will show you what I've made over the past couple of months.
We served as a drop-off location for a local club's diaper drive this year.  I made this thank-you card to send to our clients who made donations.  (Colors seem to be off a little in the first couple of photos.  I think it was the light on the day I took them.)

This was a sympathy card I made for a coworker who lost her father recently.

This one was my mother-in-law's birthday card.

I made this card for a friend and told her I call it my pandemic card, because the materials are kind of a strange mix, and the sentiment says, "Take care of yourself."  The layers of the card used pretty folders that I received from Stampin' Up!   The floral design was exterior of the folders, and the coral design bottom layer was the interior.  I've had them forever and was never going to use them as folders, so I cut them up to make cards.

This one I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from a Bruno Bertucci YouTube demo...all scraps.

This is from last month's Paper Pumpkin kit.

I CASEd this one from Lillian Withers from craicandcrafting.com.  I love the symplicity.  This one is going to my cousin who just lost his wife.  I am so sad that he is alone at this time and not able to have the nearness of loved ones and a service to comfort him.

Another CASEd card, but I can't remember original artist.  This one is going to a former coworker just because it kind of reminds me of her.  She will like the colors.

That's all I have to share.  I haven't been making many cards lately.  Oh, wait!

I turned this photo of the girls into a postcard with the TouchNote app, and had it mailed to my mother-in-law.

Okay.  Now that really is all I have for Saturday Snail Mail.  :)

5 comments:

  1. You make lovely cards with lots of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your cards! Your granddaughters are adorable. Love reading your blog. Be safe. TTYL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sylvia! Definitely a varied lot here. :)

      Delete
  3. Such great tips - thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails