background

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Weekend goal...

In yesterday's 7 Random Thoughts on the 7th post, I stated that my goal for this weekend was to get rid of all the cardboard boxes that have accumulated.  First thing I did was gather ALL of them from their hiding places around the house into one place.  Shame on me for letting it get this out of hand! 
Okay, as you can see, I do a lot of online shopping.  In my defense, these are probably from the past year...of course it's not much of a defense that I've let them pile up instead of disposing of them immediately...but it's a lot of work.

'
What takes the longest is redacting private information (call me paranoid, it's a compulsion)...


...and letting the air out of packing materials so they take up as little space as possible...

...and tending injuries.  Man, I hate cardboard-caused paper cuts.

Ta-Da!  I kept two boxes to use for putting donations in.  Donations will be taken to Goodwill, and all of this cardboard will be dropped off at recycling this week!

Whew!  Patting myself on the back for completing this goal.

6 comments:

  1. I also hate cardboard "cuts" - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - where did you have them all stashed LOL>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My office/guest room, laundry room, my closet. Not all mine...dog gets 3 boxes a month. LOL...food and 2 prescriptions. Plus Christmas shopping boxes were in here too. And now I subscribed to a meal delivery service. Ugh! Priority to handle them as they arrive!!a

      Delete
  3. Good job. I order most of my shopping online except for everyday fresh groceries. I've stayed on top of mine lately but mine looked like yours after Christmas ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I order groceries online and pick up at store. Hate grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails