background

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thankful, grateful, blessed...


Yesterday my boss' wife came to the office and brought flowers.  These are some nice people I've landed among.

I am incredibly thankful to be in this job.  I applied without being 100% sure that I really wanted to go full time again.  I've definitely passed that point.  

My former full-time boss was such a genuinely good guy (caring for clients with integrity, empathy, and a kind heart) and was a pleasure to spend all day with.  I thought I would surely never come across another supervisor quite like him.  Well I have, and it feels like I've won the lottery twice.  

4 comments:

  1. How lovely to have that kind of work situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad for you. Finding a good place to work and a good boss can be difficult. It must have been meant to be.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails