background

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thankful, grateful, blessed...

Every morning (especially this time of year) I wake up and want to stay snuggled under the covers for just a few (or twenty) more minutes.  A comfortable bed, flannel sheets, and a down comforter on a chilly morning/night are luxuries that I try to always give thanks for.  As important as good sleep is to our emotional and physical health, imagine what a difference would be worked in this world if everyone had a comfortable and safe place to rest.  Sadly too few people do.  I wish I could gift that to each man, woman, and child on Earth.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sad, mad world where safety and security cannot be guaranteed. We have so much to be grateful for.
    As you can see, I can now comment again. I think I have sorted out my problems with Google. I hope you and the family are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails