background

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Weekending...

Yippee!  Finally all the books are read and all the states are filled in!

The laundry is done and work clothes for the week are ready.

A free program at the library was attended, which was very exciting, because I had been on the waiting list, and only realized at the very last moment that a cancellation had made room for me.

Dessert was made and taken to the family supper, where three games of Yahtzee were won by me (that hasn't happened in a long time!)

The weekly to-do list has been made, and a few things are already marked 'done'.

Now for a good night's sleep to start the week off right. 😴

1 comment:

  1. I want to try that reading through the states idea. I always find it so interesting to read novels set in different locations and how they live.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails