background

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday snail mail...

When I realized there were no birthday cards among the first batch of cards I had made to send my mother-in-law, I made a few more cards.  These photos are really poor, because they were taken very late at night.  

Not all of the cards would fit in the VHS-tape-sized box I wanted to mail them in without risking distorting them, so I took a few from the first batch out and replaced them with these three, but that was good, because it made a more cohesive set.

I even got them in the mail.  Which was a major accomplishment this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the "thanks". Did you cut it on a Cricut or Sizzix or one of the myriad of machines there seem to be today? Love the idea of using patterned paper for the letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nothing electronic, just a hand crank. :) I think it’s a Cuttlebug. I’ve had it for years, but haven’t used it a ton, but now that my home ‘office’ stamping desk is somewhat organized, it’s easier to make space and keep it and the dies handy. Now if I could get the fabric & quilting portion of the room organized, I would be so happy with myself.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails