background

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday Snail Mail...

I am really enjoying my new desk layout.  The shelves over it, and the drawers under it make card making so much more efficient and pleasant.  And the comfortable desk chair...such an improvement and increases my desire to spend time at the desk, which increases productivity.

Lately I've been playing with the new Bird Ballad stamp set from Stampin' Up!  

My mother-in-law likes birds, so I've made several.

Plus they're fun to color and experiment with.

And I've been playing with the Varied Vases set from Stampin Up! as well.  

These new Perennial Essence Stampin' Up! designer series papers are so gorgeous, I didn't even add much in the way of stamping. 

I made this card for my sister's birthday.

And I used one of the tags I had cross-stitched awhile back to send Chloe a card while she was at camp.

Some of these were made last night and today, and some were over the past month or so.  And there were a couple of birthday cards that got mailed without photos being taken.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and so individual. You do lovely work and are quite creative.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails