background

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 12...

Last week was so out of whack schedule-wise, that I forgot all about a Frugal Friday post!  =O

Successes:
1.  Attended free class at the library, and even came home with free samples.

2.  Opened free savings account at credit union.

3.  Picked up a dozen and a half free fresh eggs from my favorite POA-unsanctioned chicken wrangler.

4.  Avoided late fees by paying bills before due dates.

5.  Wearing jeans multiple times between washings.  I never used to wear anything more than once, but then my friend Allison told me eons ago, 'I wear my jeans till they can stand up by themselves.'  :)

Saturday:  *chicken
Sunday:  headache day, just snacked
Monday:  breakfast for supper at Kasey's
Tuesday:  *Tex-Mex
Wednesday:  Mexican Cornbread Casserole
Thursday:  chicken salad w/ crackers
Friday:  *Tex-Mex

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

1 comment:

  1. I love free classes at my library too, Kath, especially the gardening ones! One local library also has a community garden and every Saturday there is a trolley from which you can take a posy of herbs or a lime or two. They also have a little seed swap box. I think libraries are wonderful places! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails