background

Friday, March 15, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 11...

Successes:
1.  I worked ALL week!  And I made it!  For some reason this was a real challenge for me this week, but now...CHA-CHING!

2.  Carey reminded me that my work not only means a pay check.  It also means we don't pay fees for our investment accounts.

3.  This week was spring break.  I hired Caitlyn to come over after work on Monday to help me.  While I decluttered, she swept, vacuumed, cleaned the baseboards, dusted, and took out the trash.  Totally worth $20.

4.  I made cinnamon rolls for dessert for the family on Sunday.  I made them because I knew I could do it with what I had on hand; and what I had, needed using.  My jar of yeast is getting close to empty.  It for sure is past the use-by date, but I proof it with every use, and it keeps being active.  I didn't have any sour cream, but I just left it out, and nobody but me knew.  I was out of brown sugar, but I mixed granulated sugar and molasses together and used that instead.  Again, nobody but me knew.

5.  Read library books.

Saturday:  omelette
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  *Chinese
Tuesday:  leftovers
Wednesday:  salad
Thursday:  frozen pizza
Friday:  something from the fridge

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails