background

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey

I've listened to the author's radio show occasionally, but I've never read one of his books.  

I've always been pretty good with money.  I know how to live within my means.  I save for a rainy day and retirement.  But I've never understood how to make a budget.  I mean, I understand the concept, but I don't get the day-to-day dynamics.  Keeping cash at home?  For all monthly needs?  

Anyway, I decided to read this now since I could borrow the ebook from my library.  I believe a friend is thinking about reading it as well, so we can discuss.

It doesn't really fit in my annual reading challenge since it doesn't have a 'setting.'  The author lives and does his radio show in Tennessee, so I think I will file it under that.

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails