background

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

What I am reading Wednesday...

Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay

A couple of days ago I knocked over a stack of mail and catalogs on my coffee table.  Apparently it had been growing there for quite awhile, as this book was in it, and I have no idea where it came from.  I don't remember buying it.  So I read the first paragraph to see if it rang any bells...and I finished the book about 24 hours later.  :)  Reminds me a bit of The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah, probably because it also deals with occupied France during World War II.

I am Mrs. Jesse James by Pat Wahler

Now I've moved on to this one which has been on my Kindle for awhile.  Thought it might be an interesting take on what has been committed to folklore, and I'm pretty sure it is set in Missouri, so it will tick another state off the challenge list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails