background

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saturday snail mail...


I have been meaning to sit down and make cards for ages.  I have quite a list of people who are in need of letters, and yet no cards or letters go out.

I have a splitting headache today, so creative mojo is at a minimum.  I managed a not-so-fab card out of whatever was lying about on my dining room stamping table.  Chloe is spending the night, and I wanted her to write a letter to her great-grandmother while she is here, so I whipped out the card while she and Carey went through his old vinyl LPs.

If you squint, it's not too awful.  I wonder if great-grandmother has had her cataract surgery yet?  Oh, I am terrible!

4 comments:

  1. The card is not awful at all! Who wouldn’t love to receive this or any handmade card?! It’s sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. We can always see the little mistakes in our own work, I guess. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails