background

Monday, September 17, 2018

Making it Monday...

Another couple of things I worked on over the weekend.  
Another card finished.  I will mail it from work today.

And I'm back to cross-stitching tags.  I was so happy to find a pattern for a matryoshka (nesting doll) that would fit on one, and it worked up much quicker than I expected.  It's one square off center...and I could have adjusted the pattern, I suppose...but done is better than perfect!  It will end up on a card front, hopefully this week.  

I ordered some more tags.  I had previously ordered a die to cut my own, but it is hiding somewhere in this mess.

I really need to start getting ready for the quilt retreat.  It is only a couple of weeks away, and LOTS to do to get ready.  As soon as I finish working the three days this week that I have scheduled, I will get right on retreat preparations.


7 comments:

  1. Sweet card and love the cross stitched tag!have fun with the retreat prep! Good times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and nesting doll tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terra. I will be showing the finished card with the nesting doll tag soon.

      Delete
  3. Love your cards! I’ve had the Jar of Love bundle for a couple of years & have yet to ink it. Shhhh, don’t tell. You’ve inspired me to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the floral stamps in that set, and the ‘distressed wood’ paper just begged to be used with a jar of flowers. :)

      Hope you are having a good trip so far!

      Delete
  4. I think your cards are looking lovely. I've never seen a cross-stitched tag, very sweet! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails