background

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Bellewether by Susanna Kearsley

I haven't been reading anything lately, and have been wanting something to spark the desire again.

Susanna Kearsley is a favorite author.  While I haven't loved all of her work, her The Winter Sea and The Rose Garden are favorites and are on my read-again list. 

Bellewether is her newest book...just out this week...and long awaited as there were some delays.  I paid full price for the Kindle version and started it immediately.  

3 comments:

  1. I have this on my list to read, we do read alike things. I just finished Bring Me Back, but not sure if I liked it or not.My daughter says Frederickk Bachman has a new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I am amending my comment. It is "Us Against You" and his name is spelled Fredrik Backman. I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hopeless about reading lately - about the only time I open a book is when it's quiet when I'm volunteering at the gift shop.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails