background

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Saturday snail mail...

Just checking in to document a couple of cards I made this weekend.

Card #1:

This is a shaker card filled with coins in the 'jar'.  It's a belated birthday card for one of the boys.  I included a check inside the card.  When I give them cash, check, or a gift card, I try to put at least a little imagination into the presentation.  

To see a couple of other ways I've presented them with cash as gifts, see here and here.

Card #2:
Caitlyn needed a card to take to a birthday party tomorrow, so I made this one for her to take.   I was multitasking when I was making it, and I'm not 100% happy with it, but she thought it was fine. 

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails