background

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Today is Tuesday...

I made this after work.  I think I'm addicted to these things!  Now that it's done, I don't really like how it's oriented on the tag.  Maybe it will look different in the morning.  Or I will just find a different way to use it.

This morning was crazy, and I couldn't even tell you what made it so stressful, just complex tasks with the phone ringing and me there alone.  And the building is in the process of being rebuilt, so out of the entire large office building, our branch and one other are occupying it.  And it is filled with work crews, so I keep the door locked, and every time there is a delivery or a client at the door, I have to stop what I'm doing and lose my train of thought to go to the door.  This afternoon was much better, but loud with the construction sounds.  Last time I worked here they were having asbestos remediation...now I'm reluctant to take a deep breath...though they said it was perfectly safe...suuuuure it is.

I'm rambling.  I'm tired.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails