1. I worked five brain-challenging days this week.
2. I might not have cooked often this week, but when I did I made large quantities, so there are quite a number of individual servings prepared and stored in the freezer for Carey to take to work.
3. I saved Sonic receipts that had survey codes on them, went online to fill out the surveys, and now have several codes that will net me free drinks. In fact, I cashed one in on my way home from work today.
4. I stayed home and did laundry and some organizing. Carey went with his brother to view a new hunting lease...a hunting lease for his brother...Carey has decided not to be on the lease any longer (since he doesn't hunt, it was silly to go to the expense). We didn't go out or to the movies.
5. I purchased an item from Amazon that gave the option of "expert assembly." It didn't look like it would over tax our own expertise, so i saved the exorbitant fee that they wanted for something we were perfectly able to do ourselves.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: Sunday family supper at Kasey and Beau's
Monday: pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw
Tuesday: *Schlotzky sandwiches
Wednesday: shrimp boil
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)