background

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday snail mail...

So nice to have some time to make a few cards and write a few letters!

This was the first (for my sister's birthday):
When I looked at the finished card, I realized it reminded me so much of a former co-worker (she loves this color combination and dragonflies), that I had to make one for her as well.  I ended up making three total that differed slightly and had different sentiments.  All three were sent off with letters.

This was my mother-in-law's Mother's Day card.  I just realized that I used the same stamp set for her birthday card at the end of March.  I think (hope) the different layout and coloring will keep her from noticing.  I'm trying to write to her at least twice a month this year, so I think (hope) having a bit of similarity in cards is forgivable.  





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Pamela! I just got a text from m-i-l saying hers arrived today. I was relieved since I didn't mail it until Thursday. On a funny side note, the mailman at work gave me a high five for mailing so many personal letters! LOL

      Delete
  2. Gotta keep those mail carriers in business! Lol
    Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails