background

Friday, April 27, 2018

Frugal Friday File 2018, week 17...


Successes:
1.  I accepted another six days of work for next month at two different branches (different from each other, and different from the one I am in presently, and six new days as of this week not counting any mentioned previously).  I think I should stop answering my phone.  

2.  I remembered to pay all the bills on time foregoing any late fees.

3.  I'm using up gasoline commuting, but too tired to spend gasoline going anywhere else.  I've succumbed to a cough/sore throat/laryngitis.  And I thought I was fatigued before.


4.  I finally gave up on the library ebook I was reading forever.  I made it 50% of the way through.  The topic could have been so interesting written by someone who knew how to edit.  So repetitive.  So MUCH superfluous detail.  SO glad I checked it out from the library instead of buying it!


5.  Today Rudy is 2 years old!  I didn't buy him any new toys, but I have spent time playing with him and his old ones.  I didn't make him a cake, but I will probably let him lick my ice cream bowl.

Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday:  *Tex-Mex
Sunday:  Sunday supper at Kasey's
Monday:  Dublin Coddle
Tuesday:  leftovers
Wednesday:  *burger
Thursday:  *Schlotzky sandwiches
Friday:  slow cooker roast, potatoes, onions, carrots

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick! And sorry to hear that book isn't great - maybe I'll take it off my library request list but then I seem to return half the books I check out only partially read as I find them tedious LOL. Cute dog and I bet he liked playing better than new toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can almost guarantee you would find this one tedious. Which makes me sad, as it seems such a disservice to the two main subjects.

      Rudy definitely loves to play! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Rudy! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails