1. I've requested a second card on a major gasoline credit account we've had...forever. We've always made due with one card, but it's not very handy. They usually have the lowest fuel prices around, plus discount it further if you use their company card, so it was time to take better advantage. We pay account in full monthly, so no interest charges or fees.
2. I used up the last of the ham.
3. Some grapes had been lingering in the fridge without getting eaten. They were still perfectly firm and good tasting, so I removed them all from the stems and put them in the freezer to use in smoothies.
4. Use-by date on milk had passed. It didn't smell sour, but like it might go off soon, if you know what I mean. I used some to bake cornbread. I was going to use the rest to make a buttermilk pie (by adding a little lemon or vinegar to the milk), but Jared came by for dinner and drank it. He said it was fine. LOL
5. Batched errands, added 9 individual meals to freezer for Carey to take to work, paid all bills on time as well as returning library books (no fees, no fines).
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: Sunday family supper at Kasey's
Monday: Mixed greens with turnips and ham, cornbread
Wednesday: *baked potato
Friday: *Chinese takeout
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)