1. Payday! Now I remember why I booked all these workdays.
2. Pretty planner...at $3.24 for the spiral binding, it was pretty frugal...but for me it made the list because of how it helps me be frugal with my time and energy.
3. Shopped gasoline prices near where I was working this week. Often they are lower there, but not this time. Saved 15¢ per gallon by waiting till I got back home to fill up (which was a little nerve wracking, as I was pretty low).
4. Decided not to rush back to get my hair cut again. The style, while not my favorite, is tidy and extremely easy to take care of. I think it will look fine while growing out as well, and I'd kind of like to start the clock on how long I can go till the next cut. :)
5. The girls are spending the night tonight. I will take them out to our favorite little neighborhood Tex-Mex place, so not too frugal there (but really pretty reasonable). But living right around the corner is definitely frugal for us ('cause we like to see them often) and for them ('cause we are handy for the occasional night out or business trip).
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Wednesday: C: leftovers, me:*dinner out with a friend
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)