background

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What I'm reading Wednesday...

His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik

This one is TOTALLY out of my normal reading tastes, but in the interest of giving the 2017 reading challenge my all, I thought I'd make an attempt at it.  The cover indicates that Stephen King found it 'Terifically entertaining," not that I believe all the author recommendations found on book covers.

It will fulfill the "book involving a mythical creature" category.  It would also fulfill the "book with a red spine" which I kind of fudged on last week, but no way was I going to count it for a red spine and then have to read an additional mythical creature story.

And in the interest of full disclosure, I am still working my way through Elizabeth The Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch.

4 comments:

  1. That would probably be the last one I would take off the library shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, normally. Committed to the reading challenge to get out of my reading rut,though, so figured I'd better try everything on the list. :)

      Delete
  2. its really rather good , i read it a while ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear! Thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails