background

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Puzzling...

Chloe came to spend the night last Saturday.  I didn't have any little surprises in her drawer, so when I was at Hobby Lobby before her visit, I used a 50% off coupon to get a puzzle for us to work on.  She likes puzzles, but the 500 pieces was still a bit much for her.  We made some good progress, but she deserted me after awhile.  Of course, she would still look over my shoulder and advise me.  :)

I had it set up on the coffee table, which was not the most well-thought-out location.  Carey wasn't thrilled that it was in his way, and it didn't make for a comfortable prolonged working posture.  It also meant that Rudy was able to keep pretty close tabs on the activity.  Carey pitched in and we made good progress.  I finished it at 3 a.m. today.

Finished except for two pieces, that is.  Guess the damp, chewed up little clump we wrestled away from Rudy yesterday was more than just the one piece we figured on.  Oh well.  He likes ice cream, so he probably couldn't resist.  I'll bet he was disappointed.  :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a yummy looking puzzle. Yes I bet Rudy was sorely disappointed! Poor pup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I bought the puzzle, I thought it was cupcakes. It took me awhile to figure out it was ice cream. :P

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails