background

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday family dinner...

As we were playing 5 Second Rule after dinner tonight at Kasey's, we had a heavy rain shower.  From the windows we noticed this rainbow, and I stepped out the front door to snap a picture and heard Kasey say, "Oh man!  Why couldn't it be at the end of my driveway?"  LOL  The driveway on the left belongs to their next-door neighbors.  


Except for cropping, this is straight out of the camera.  I have never been able to actually see the end of a rainbow this close and unobscured by trees or hills.  I'm thinkin' there should definitely have been a pot of gold there!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think I'd be headin' on over there with a big shovel.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true, Linda. :) Alas, it was the quickest disappearing rainbow ever and was gone practically as quickly as the shutter clicked on the camera.

      Delete
  2. Awesome that you were able to capture it on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails