1. Bathed the dog myself, cleaned his ears, clipped his nails. No grooming fee.
2. Finally returned the too-small, never-used pet carrier to WalMart. I told myself that if I hadn't returned it by this weekend, it was going in the garage sale. I knew that at the garage sale I would only get a fraction of what I had paid for it, so that was my incentive to get it done. I was running early for an appointment Wednesday, so I picked up the carrier and went to WalMart on the way to appointment. That 15 minute detour returned $28.63 back to my wallet.
3. Wanted lunch out. Came home instead. Peanut Butter and Jelly...yum.
4. No purchases this week. I've been staying home and away from e-commerce.
5. The garage sale at Kasey's that I thought was tomorrow...is TODAY and tomorrow. Umm, I thought I still had today to gather things. There's my procrastination biting me in the heinie again. We had already taken some stuff over there a week or so ago, so I made $30 this morning (thanks, Kasey!) I took some more stuff over today, so hope it is busier tomorrow and maybe make a little more.
Have not done very well cooking this week. I was proud of myself up until Wednesday.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: Turkey and Wild Rice soup
Tuesday: Fried Rice
Wednesday: *fried chicken
Friday: *friend's night out
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)