background

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto

Yes, it has been three weeks, and I am still (not) reading this.  If it was an ink-on-paper book, I would flip to the last chapter and read that and be done.  Oh, wait.

Turns out I can skip to the last chapter of an ebook too.  Done.  It was awful like the first third of the book.  Shallow characters, cheesy dialog, lots of flashbacks...pretty much everything I hate...major waste of time.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I used to feel guilty when I would start a book and then not finish it, but not any more. There are just too many GOOD books awaiting... On to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate it when I keep hoping it will get better, and it never does.

      Delete
  2. oh...those kind of books are best to be disposed of and not waste your time on. I recently found a Netflix program adapted from a series of books I have read and loved...The Last Kingdom...I never watch a tv or movie version before reading the book first....Learnt that with Cold Mountain! So what is next??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many FUN things to waste my time on! :) Not sure what's next. I am working a lot this week, so not a lot of time.

      Delete
  3. Gosh Kathleen, I had put that one on my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Peggy. It had an interesting idea, but did not live up to its potential

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails