1. Windows have been open all week = low electric bill
2. Booked another day of work for next month
3. Bought a couple of repair parts, and filled the gas tank, but that's it other than meal expenses.
4. Put off haircut again.
5. Cleaned with supplies on hand: 30+ year old cloth diapers, liquid soap, vinegar, and water.
1. Didn't take lunch to work.
2. Bought an iced coffee.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: Texacalis from the freezer
Sunday: grilled cheese sandwiches
Monday: Beef Koftas with Yogurt Flatbread
Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Casserole
Wednesday: Leftover casserole
Thursday: (not frugal takeout sandwiches)
Friday: (dinner out with granddaughter)