2. I made stir-fried rice for dinner tonight. It wasn't as good as usual, but it had more vegetables, so it was probably better for us.
3. I have still not learned the channel numbers for the new cable system, nor have I mastered using the new remote.
4. I still have not done anything about the printer not working.
5. I did not leave the house today.
6. I should probably leave it tomorrow for my own sanity, if not everyone else's (e.g., Carey).
7. Maybe tomorrow I will go buy a powerball lottery ticket. It's up to $700 million. If I won, I would buy the vacant lot next door, and build a house on it so people (e.g., Carey) would not have to be around me when I am cranky.