background

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I keeps me promises...

Sheila's Cashew Chicken Salad from the Cheesecake Factory

See.  I told you I'd have a salad today.  Girls' dinner-and-auction night out.  

I bought something at the auction too.  I left it in the car, rather than try to wrangle it into the house in the the dark.  I hope I don't regret the purchase in the light of day.  :)  It wasn't extremely frugal, but it is something I have been needing and looking for since early last year.  I'll post a photo soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails