I saw a list like this on How Does She the other day, and it was great. It inspired me to make a list of my own that would work better for me at the moment.
Minne...our 13-year-old German Shepherd
1. Pet your pet, and tell them how wonderful they are...it's good for them and good for you.
2. Drink a glass of water.
3. Look around whatever room you are in, and throw away any trash that may be hiding in plain sight.
5. Brush your hair 50 strokes, or massage your scalp with your fingertips.
6. Close your eyes. Deep breath in...hold...exhale...repeat.
7. Smile at yourself whenever you are facing a mirror. Or make a funny face. :)
8. Do a super-quick purse purge getting rid of used tissues, old receipts, lists, etc.
9. After you tinkle and flush, grab the toilet brush and give the bowl a quick once 'round...with or without cleanser.
10. Before you toss that damp dish cloth or towel in the laundry, give your kitchen counters and cabinet knobs/pulls a quick wipe down.