background

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...


1.  The new stove and microwave will be delivered Tuesday!  The end is in sight.  :)  

2.  Looking forward to Sunday dinner with the kids tomorrow.  I missed it last week thanks to the flu.  Wonder what I will take for dessert tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to that new oven to bake in!

3.  The hubs went to the hunting lease today.  He doesn't hunt.  He just goes to spend time with his brothers (they DO hunt).  And it gets him out of my hair.  Win/win.  :)

4.  I did manage to get quite a bit done this week, all things considered.  I love scratching things off the list.

5.  I have thirteen minutes to finish this post before it is no longer the 7th!

6.  I have thirteen minutes before I can check the Daily Deal at Missouri Star Quilt Co.

7.  I really NEED to start quilting up some of that fabric I've been buying from them.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoyed these posts - your thoughts truly are random! Glad you're getting on well with your 'to do' list.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails