This post is composed of terrible photos and embarrassing admissions. My apologies.
One wall of our home office is wall-to-wall shelves...actually they go around the corners too. The ceilings and window on that wall are really high, so I added the height extensions to make it look more proportional. However, for some reason the extensions for the right side of the window didn't get done when the others did, and they got shuffled about.
They have been missing in action (or more accurately in inaction) for a loooooong time. I had looked everywhere for the darn things. I was at the point of going and buying more.
Embarrassing confession: this is how it has looked for the past three and a half years! Lopsided.
Today I got out the ladder and attached them. Ahhh. That feels better.
Now I need to declutter them! I'll take better photos when that's done. And maybe we will all be able to see the floor by then too.
No promises as to when that may be.