background

Monday, July 15, 2013

The birthday gift...

Jared's birthday was this weekend. This was the gift I was looking forward to giving to him. It's a painting of his old dog, Spike.

I did it at a Painting With A Twist class.  About a week before the class, they have you email them a high quality photo of a close up of the face of your pet.  When you arrive for the class they have a canvas ready for you, with your pet sketched on it ready to paint.

I was a little leery of what it might turn out like, but I am pretty happy with it.  I think it looks a little like Emmett Kelly.  You be the judge.
photo credit: AP file

3 comments:

  1. I love the painting....what a clever lady you are! I am sure your son loves it to bits.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the canvas and I bet your Son adores it!x Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails