background

Monday, July 15, 2013

For your consideration...

I have a sweet blog friend over at Notes From The Frugal Trenches.  I have followed her blog for years, and we have exchanged many, many emails as well as snail mail.

She is a wonderful  godly woman, who is generous and caring towards all.  She is a single mom who adopted two beautiful special-needs children in 2011.  Her son has recently required hospitalization that is expected to be long term, and to make it more difficult the hospital is not local.

Her children's godmother has recently started a fundraising campaign to assist them through this rough patch.  If you are so inclined, please consider donating here (you can also access by clicking on the GoFundMe link on the right of this page) to help out this sweet family who is struggling right now.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails