background

Friday, June 28, 2013

Topsy-turvy times...

Summer is here, and it is HOT!  My procrastinating has caught up to me in a big way.  Now I need to get the garage cleaned out.  Why, oh why, didn't I do it in the wintertime?

We are moving forward with plans for the long-awaited construction to finish the garage apartment.  Originally we thought that Carey and Jared would do the work themselves.  Mmm-hmm.  We had someone come a couple of days ago to give us a bid on the work.   

Kasey and Beau put their house on the market last Friday night...by Sunday they had accepted an offer and signed a contract.   Now they are waiting to hear if their offer on a new house is accepted.

Just in case they need a place to stay for awhile, we are trying to take care of some indoor projects too to make things more comfortable for the masses.  :)  

Oi vey!  I need to get off the computer!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It is strange to hear it is hot where you are. I am sitting here with freezing tootsies! the magic of blogging is being able to know what others are experiencing across the globe.....I love it!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cath, when my Australian blog friends mention their winter weather in blog posts, it helps me remember that our miserable summer that I’m suffering through will not last forever. :) Sometimes it’s what gets me through the day. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails