background

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

X marks the spot...of 7 random thoughts...


1.  I've talked before about how I love contrails, but I REALLY loved these that I saw on the way home today.

2.  My phone is acting strange.  Yesterday it went dark while I was trying to leave a voicemail for someone.   I couldn't end the call, so who knows what was recorded.  Text messages are taking forever to show up sometimes.  And today several videos and photographs disappeared from it.  :(  They were good ones too.

3.  I don't meet many celebrities in my line of work, but last week I met Dick Cheney, and I FAXed documents to David Casady...of course it wasn't THE Dick Cheney or David Cassidy, but still...

4.  You know how there are just some songs that you rock out to and completely embarrass yourself if anyone hears you, because you have the lyrics TOTALLY wrong?  Yeah.  Enjoy.


I know it's not really 'Secret Asian Man,' but I can't help it...I just can't sing it correctly.  And now I dare you to.  

5.  I got all the way to work last week without my office keys.  Had to go by boss's house to pick up his, and then go and have one made.  It works out really well to have a spare one now to keep in my car...because this morning I did it again!  I NEVER misplace keys, so this is absolutely unheard of.  Both times I had left them in the pocket of my slacks and tossed them in the laundry basket.

6.  Yesterday I was pulled over by a State Trooper...going 67 in a 60 mph zone.  Luckily, blessedly, miraculously(!) he only gave me a written warning and not a speeding ticket.  This is the third warning I've had in the last six months or so.  One for a burned-out headlight.  One for a burned out brake light.  And now this.  You know how  they say things happen in threes?  I think I'd better start watching my p's and q's, because now that I've had my three warnings, the next one will probably be the real deal.

7.  My new laptop has an annoying habit of the cursor disappearing or hopping around on me.  I'm not sure if I am accidentally causing it somehow...maybe brushing the touchpad or something without being aware of it?  I'm not sure if I should try to have it fixed or just get used to it or what.

Okay, that's seven, so I'm going to call it a day.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. uh oh...am i going to have to get you one of those key finder clapper thingies like you got Grandma? :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails