background

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thank you...

I really appreciated the nice comments yesterday.

The visit to the surgeon went fine...he was glad to catch up, as it has been several years since I've darkened his door.  He said come back in a week...and get that mammogram I keep putting off before I do.  That way the visit will kill two birds with one stone.  LOL

Tomorrow it is back to work.  I was really exagerating about my boss rethinking my going full time just because of this.  He's really the best, and he wouldn't penalize anyone because of a couple of sick days.  His sweet wife even called me as I was driving home from the doctor's office today to see if I was okay.  :)

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails