background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Idle hands...

You may recognize this photo.  I used it last time the dinginess of my white wash cloths finally spurred me to action.  This is the photo from after I treated them. 

Last week they started really getting to me again.  So I gathered up all the white towels and washcloths, mostly dirty but some clean ones that needed to be soaked as well.  I put them in the laundry basket, and I set them on the counter in the laundry room.  When I went to treat them, the basket was empty. 

I know I've mentioned before that Carey does not like to be idle...neither does he like an unfinished job...so I knew just who to go to to ask about the laundry.

Me:  Carey, did you wash the towels in the basket?
Him: Noooo.
Me: Did you fold them?
Him: Yes.
Me: Did you put them away?!
Him: Yes.

Yuck!  It really grosses me out that he put them back in the cabinet dirty.  (shudder)

Oh, well.  They've all been retrieved, treated, and laundered. 

Then I let him fold them all again and put them away.  heeheehee



Oh, and they are still not as white as I had hoped for.
Photobucket

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails