background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

French knots...


I have been reading instead of on the computer for the past few days...and tonight the comuter is really slow.  I may or may not post my photo-a-day pix later. 

I didn't feel quite a hundred percent at work today, so I am going to take a bath and read, and then go to bed early...for a change.

But I wanted to post this card that I made last night...had to get it in the mail today.  I've had this idea bouncing in my head for a few weeks.  I saw a card on Pinterest that used french knots for flower stamens, and I wanted to try it.  I love how it turned out, and my coworker requested one just like it for her sister's birthday next month.

G'night!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Hope you feel better. I think there's something going around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! Hope this finds you feeling better!
    V

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails