background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Runner by Thomas Perry and Almost There by Nuala O'Faolain

I had just started reading the memoir Almost There.  Then our library had a used book sale with two-for-one paperbacks.  I was ECSTATIC to find Runner, the most recent of the Jane Whitefield series by Perry.  The main character is a strong, smart woman who helps people disappear.  I love this series, so couldn't resist starting it right away.  I'm pacing myself to extend the pleasure, so I'm switching between the two books.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails