background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday's snail mail...

My endeavor to mail 52 letters in 52 weeks continues.  And to recap, I didn't start till May, and I thought I might as well see if I could get 52 letters mailed by the end of this calendar year...that's why I've been trying to do more than one a week at times.
















I pulled this card out of the archives this morning, wrote my letter, and walked it out to the mailbox.  I actually do have an archive of handmade cards.  I'm so much better at making them than actually getting them mailed.  That's why I wanted to take the 52 letters in 52 weeks challenge.  :)

Accountability stats:  16 weeks / 31 letters

1 comment:

  1. It's my birthday next week ... (tues - 30) I would love a handmade card... Just helping you achieve your goal of 52 cards before the end of the year!

    I always wonder why no one sends me real mail anymore... how much does it have to do with the fact that I rarely mail anything... I'll drive 50 miles to deliver something before I'll stick it in an envelope and mail it!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails