background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh what a Monday...

...but I did manage to put together a huge, relatively healthy chicken pasta salad for dinner...grilled chicken, whole wheat pasta, lots of fresh veggies.  Enough to send a big bowl of it over to Kasey's too, so she won't have to cook tomorrow night after twelve hours at the office.  And some for me to take for lunch at work tomorrow...talk about being frugal (see #3 of my 7 on the 7th  list yesterday).

My coworker's husband passed away last night, so I'm not sure what my schedule will be for the foreseeable future.  I feel so sad that she will probably find my card to him in tomorrow's mail.  sigh.

A messy kitchen is calling me.  G'night.

2 comments:

  1. I think your work make will appreciate the card for her husband as you were thinking of him during his illness, it's just sad that he passed away before receiving it. A hand made, snail mail card is always lovely to receive.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your colleague's husband. I'm sure she'll be just as grateful for the card and the thought therein as he would have been had he received it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails